Wednesday, May 07, 2008

A Trip to the Doctor

Today was Katie's 6 month well-baby visit, and here are her stats:
Wt: 17lbs, 1oz (52nd %)
Ht: 27 inches (72nd %)
Head Circ: 41 cm (5th %)
So she is pretty average for her age, but still had a minuscule little head. Also, the doctor said that she has "very impressive" fine motor skills (especially with picking things up and moving them purposefully), and that she is quite advanced with that. Maybe she will be a surgeon. Katie got 3 shots and one oral vaccine, and is sleeping soundly afterwards.
Unfortunately, though, Michael has his 3rd right-sided ear infection in as many months. Poor fella is on his 3rd antibiotic, and has been having difficulty sleeping. Get better soon, my sweet boy!

3 comments:

Adrian, Heather, Caleb, and Emily said...

She looks so long and skinny! Emily is a short little chunk!

The Bowman Bunch said...

Your kids are so sweet! I love this picture. I remember hating those shot days, even though I knew they would be fine. I always teared up when they had to get them. I'm sorry Michael isn't feeling well...I'll keep him in my prayers. See ya Sunday!!

Farm Girl in MD said...

What a cute picture!