Wednesday, July 20, 2011

CSA Week 12 (plus menu)

This week's CSA included:
1 pint grape tomatoes. a dozen corn, 6 summer squash, 4 zucchini, 2 cucumbers, a seedless watermelon, 5 tomatoes, 3 eggplant, 8 peaches

Of note, I passed along a pile of cucumbers left over from last week, since I'm the only one who eats them (and I'm not a huge cuke fan myself).  I also passed along the eggplant, as none of us cared for it.  


WEDNESDAY: Grilled cheese (David's choice for his birthday dinner) and grilled ham and cheese (Daddy needs some meat), grape tomatoes*, sliced watermelon*
THURSDAY:  Hamburger Rollups, rice, fresh fried corn*, cucumber* sticks with ranch, sliced watermelon*
FRIDAY: Hot dogs @ a picnic
SATURDAY: Grilled chicken, watermelon*, grilled zucchini* and squash*
SUNDAY: Pizza and salad*, peach* cobbler
MONDAY: Stuffed Turkey Rollups, mashed potatoes, green bean bundles
TUESDAY: Tacos, any leftover veggies*
* =from CSA share

No comments: