Monday, April 01, 2013

Easter Weekend 2013

The Ohio Blakemores came to visit us this past weekend, and I actually remembered to bring out my camera.   
We visited Chatham Manor on a most lovely of Saturdays.  We had a picnic in the park, then the rest of the group went to Government Island after dropping me off at work.  Of course, it wouldn't be a trip to Fredericksburg without a trip to Carls

 A slew of Blakemore boys, and 1 sweet Blakemore girl.  Michael is pretending to be a statue.  David is so tiny next to tall Zachary.

My 2 youngest

The older boys (including my husband and his brother) played with a really cool rocket launcher that Michael brought along.  

David did such a good job hanging out with the older kids.  He missed his nap and stayed up way too late, and he just went along for the fun.  

No comments: