Tuesday, February 11, 2014

A Note about Kate

Kate loves to write and make notes.  She often will leave notes in various places, and I find them after she goes to bed.  
"PS I want ise cream.  PS Cwicly (Quickly)"
This was on my bedroom door when I got home from work one night around midnight. 

For Valentine's Day, we are helping a child through Show Hope who is in need of heart surgery for CHD. The kids were so excited to be part of this, and they were very generous with their money to help a child in need.  Kate decided that she would write a letter to the orphanage for one of the kids awaiting heart surgery.  Sweet girl didn't realize that it was possible to not have a mommy and daddy, even though we are supporting an orphan and have talked about it quite a bit.  She was devastated when I told her that this child probably doesn't have a mommy to love him.  She has such a sweet, tender heart, and I hope it stays that way!

No comments: