Tuesday, September 02, 2014

First Day of School 2014

Today, Michael started 3rd grade, and Kate began 1st grade.  This is the last year that David will be home with me, then to Kindergarten he will go. 
Bookbags packed and hung in the cubby with care.  

This was me at work last night.  Jon got the kids to bed and all tucked in before the first day of school today.  Michael had a late football practice, but everyone showered and brushed teeth, and got to bed at a reasonable hour.  No one was too grumpy when they got up this morning (except maybe me), so I call it a success.  

 Breakfast was Rice Crispies or Mini-Wheats & Greek yogurt (not together), because it's easy. 

 My school kids, ready to go!

My 3 cuties, ready to conquer the day! 

 Bus is here!!

Bye, kids!  I will miss you lots, and I can't wait to hear all about your day when you get home!

No comments: